Maxine’s Zucchini Rings
- 3 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick or baking powder biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion chop fine
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped dry parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
Combine Bisquick, oil, eggs and seasonings. Mix well.
Add zucchini and cheese to the batter.
Spread in a greased 12″ x 12″ cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares. Serve either warm or cold.
Maxine’s notes: sprinkle a bit more cheese over the top before putting it into the oven. Also add a dash of paprika and a bit more parsley.